X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantasy forge

Warum gibt es kein eigenes Forum?
    Warum ist Gold so schwer zu bekommen?
    Wozu sind die Kleeblätter wenn das Glücksrad nicht funktioniert?
    Warum gibt es eine Fehlermeldung bei der Newsletteranmeldung?
    Warum gibt es so wenig NPC?
    Warum macht ihr nicht Dekorationen die sich besser in die Landschaft integrieren?
    Warum gibt es so wenig unterschiedliche Gebäude?
    Nicht so toll...
    silviasusann

Unfortunately i cannot answer any of the above questions, sorry.

Could someone explain which are the ‘Epic’ buildings please.

Comment

Da hängen die goldenen Medaillen dran, aber Du könntest einen neuen Beitrag eröffnen wenn Du meine Fragen nicht beantworten kannst.

Gruß silviasusann

Comment

Keiner da der antworten könnte? Ist ja nicht so nett...

Comment

Warum gibt es kein eigenes Forum? - The developers have not been using this forum for a while already. I mailed them about it and got a reply saying they will give it more attention soon.
          Warum ist Gold so schwer zu bekommen? - To make it harder for you to level up fast and get the good buildings fast.
          Wozu sind die Kleeblätter wenn das Glücksrad nicht funktioniert? - The fortune wheel will be activated soon, they say on facebook.
          Warum gibt es eine Fehlermeldung bei der Newsletteranmeldung? - I don't know. You can contact them by mailing them https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/, make sure you pick the right device.
          Warum gibt es so wenig NPC? - When you build more roads, more NPC will start to walk around. In my game there are 25 people walking around.
          Warum macht ihr nicht Dekorationen die sich besser in die Landschaft integrieren? - There are a lot of these, but more will surely come.
          Warum gibt es so wenig unterschiedliche Gebäude? - If there were more, they would not be rare any more

Originally posted by Meg28 View Post
          Could someone explain which are the ‘Epic’ buildings please.
          You can buy epic buildings with gold. They have a different color window around them and a golden ribbon on the bottom. You can also get them from the golden and platinum chests. All they do is give more money and points than the normal buildings.
          You get a legendary building when you buy a platinum chest. I have one now and it just gives a lot of money and points. ($1.000.000 and *6.000 in 20 hours on level 0 ($4.000.000 on level 10))

Comment

ja danke Tjerp für Deine Antworten ich dachte schon ich wäre bei jedem auf der "Ignore-Liste"
            Das mit den NPC war falsch formuliert, es sind immer nur ein Mann und eine Frau - dafür immer die gleichen, was mich echt langweilt.
            Das Glücksrad ärgert mich aber sehr...
            Schönen Sonntag an alle!

Comment

• Tjerp
              Tjerp commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah I think I understood wrong then about the NPC. You are right, there are only 2 diffent people on every type of land. I'm hoping that they add more soon too!
              (If you don't like seeing 25 of the same people walking around, you can double the roads and all the people will dissapear. Just build both types of road on top of each other. ...this works now but might be patched in the future)
          Working...
          X