Gold bars etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold bars etc

I have been playing Paridise city island sim game for about a week now. However I am finding that when you watch the video you do not get a free gold bar, also when building something it gives you the option to speed up the building by watching a video this also does not work. There is also gold bars to collect in the game you can not collect them, also you cannot open the chests. I'm I doing something wrong or is there a glitch in the system. Bri

Originally posted by Bripin View Post
    I have been playing Paridise city island sim game for about a week now. However I am finding that when you watch the video you do not get a free gold bar, also when building something it gives you the option to speed up the building by watching a video this also does not work. There is also gold bars to collect in the game you can not collect them, also you cannot open the chests. I'm I doing something wrong or is there a glitch in the system. Bri
    Seems like I'm not the only one who has that kind of issue.
    Is there going to be some respond from the developers?
    Please answer.

Comment

Bripin LourieClaybor Sorry to hear that you both have technical issues with this game. This shouldn't happen.

I cannot solve your problems/challenges but I would like to advise to put in an email to Sparkling Society, the technical guys.

The correct email address can be found on their website. Please note that each game and system (iOS-Adroid) has it's own address. Please mention your friendcode, your playing device and as much info you can give on you issue(s).

I hope this helps and I wish you good luck.
      Last edited by demig; 4th August 2017, 21:39.
      See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
      CI4: 4i-d3odn
      PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

Working...
      X